Paragrafix PGX173 1/144 Nautilus Photoetch Set For Pegasus 9120 Kit
Add all new details and visual interest to the interior of Pegasus Hobbies’ new Nautilus model. Large, well molded windows make the salon a focal point of this excellent kit, and this detail set enhances the already wonderful details.
The Salon is updated with:
- Ceiling tiles that allow for easy lighting. (Easy LED from ParaGrafix is an excellent light source for this kit.)
- ”Anti-collision” louvers for the salon windows which help cover some “dead” space in the kit.
- Two coffee tables.
- Railings for the windows.
- Victorian style arm chair for the desk.
- Stylized “N” emblem for the pipe organ.
- Enhanced ceiling beams based on the design of an English Victorian greenhouse.
A wheelhouse is included to add depth and dimension behind the large navigation windows near the bow. The wheelhouse includes
- Easy to fold deck and bulkheads with through holes for lighting.
- A deck hatch that can be displayed open or closed.
- A ladder leading down into the bowels of the boat.
- Two ships wheels.
In addition, photoetched hatch handles and open limber holes are included for the exterior.
FOR KIT: Pegasus #9120