Paragrafix PGX199 1/48 Space 1999 22" Eagle Photoetch Set For MPC825
Add exciting new details to the huge 22" long Eagle Transporter kit from MPC!
This huge 5.6 x 8.5 inch set includes:
- Window frames for the cockpit windows to make painting a snap.
- Two alternate frames are included for the lower windows that do not include the through holes.
- Clear plastic sheet for distortion free views of the cockpit (enough is included to do the passenger pod windows as well).
- Two sets of doors for the passageway between the cockpit and the forward cage area – one set fits the existing (screen-accurate) kit part, while the other is larger to simulate a more normal size door and matches the one inside the cockpit.
- Two sets of straps for attaching the spine to the cages – one set has simulated nuts and bolts while the other includes through holes to allow the use of tiny jeweler’s screws (screws not included).
- Replacement clamps for the cockpit area.
- Replacement "scissors" for the passenger pod landing gear.
- BONUSES: Moonbase Alpha logos as used in the first and second season, Eagle identification numbers, the "AA&qruot; Alpha door logo.
FOR KIT: MPC825
Type a description for this product here...